Florida-Central Florida
Options

Florist??

Has anyone found a good florist that's not too expensive?? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Florist??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yes, Blossoms Orlando. Amy is great to work with and will work with your budget.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lee Forest, he is amazing! One the best, he can give suggestions that are budget friendly.
  • Options
    megan10103megan10103 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im using  Jonthans flowers in winter park, I paid 600 when quoted at 2000 at another place.. I got alot with that!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    gorjushgorjush member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Vicki of Peddles (in Casselberry) and loved her- she worked within a tight budget but was very creative and super talented with a high taste level.
    GL!
  • Options
    jmucheech21jmucheech21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Sheridan Florist.  It is the most inexpensive I've ever found.  Under $600 for 10 bridesmaids bouquets, my bouquet, 60 flowers to be used towards my DIY centerpieces, family boutinears, 6 groomsmens boutinears, toss bouquet, petals for 2 flower girls, I can't even think of what else because I don't have my quote in front of me... but, basically, everything.  =)
  • Options
    bballknight04bballknight04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I"m also using Jonathan's. He's awesome to work and gives you a lot for your money. I too paid around $600 but got a lot for the money. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Jonathan's Flowers in winter park. I've worked with him and he's a great guy and does awesome work.
    http://www.jennamichelephotography.com Destination Wedding Photographer
  • Options
    ssj2ssj2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also using Lee Forrest.  I love his designs and he is really a pleasure to work with thus far.  He had such great ideas in places where I had none.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards