August 2012 Weddings

AW Friday

Just wanted to post I'm going wedding dress shopping this weekend!! I"m really exicted and can't wait to try on some dresses!

It's an Alfred Angelo Trunk show and they are doing $200 off and a free veil so I couldn't pass it up...will keep you guys posted :)

image 223 Invited
image 127 Wouldn't miss it
image 64 Passed on the fun
image 32 Still undecided
RSVP Date: August 1, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW Friday

• So exciting!! Have fun and good luck! :)

Can't wait to marry my best friend!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • That sounds like a great deal- have fun and post pics!!!

For me, this weekend my best friend is getting married!!  I'm hosting her bachelorette party tonight, rehearsal/girl's day is tomorrow, then this Sunday is the big day!!  It's also the last day I will see her for a few months, because she leaves for her honeymoon on Monday and Chris and I are moving next week :(  So it's bittersweet, but I'm trying to focus on the SWEET part.  Will share pics next week <3

Hope you all have a great weekend!
  • colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Sasha- Have so much fun dress shopping! I hope you find something!

And for my AW Friday, I am currently soaking up the sun in Puerto Rico right now! :) Laying out by the pool and been swimming in the ocean.  I also got to tour the Bacardi plant here and got free drinks at that.  Left for vacation last Wed and I am here until this coming Tuesday.  That's why I've been pretty MIA lately! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards