Texas-Houston

lets discuss...

Its monday!

How was the weekend?
In "pop-culture" news: So Paris Hilton is a coke-head? lol. Or wait. it was NOT her purse again. And the Emmys... ugh I missed it, but will watch the best/worst dressed tonight on E!

Re: lets discuss...

• edited December 2011
    soo not suprised about the paris coke thing. come on. lol

watched part of the emmys till true blood came on :)
  • loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was talking about that last night, it's not fair that celebrities can be caught with drugs and DUI's and get away with it and they say that only Mexican judges are 'bought' whatever !

Went to movies 'The last excorcim' on Sat night (sucked) and then drinks with my friends - Cafe Adobe
  • aggiebugaggiebug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wahooo I am done with my emergency rotation- 14days straight of 12hr (more like 14) days. That ended yesterday soo thats how my weekend wents lol.  Oh AND my AC has been out since Friday.   But this week I get to help anesthetize (sleep for surgery) a giraffe!

So sadly I didn't see any of the Emmy's and yeah Lohan and Hilton are keeping us entertained with their miserable attempts of staying out of trouble.  lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • edited December 2011
    Personally, I could care less what these celebs do.  They have tons more money then I do, and if I ever want to get out of school and start making money, I have to ignore that kind of crap.  The only thing I will say is that Lohan should have had to stay in rehab.  That is just messed up.  I am sure she is not healed after 23 days. wth
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    ITS A MIRACLE!!! AMEN... LOHAN IS CURED! bleh. i call bs.

Loop: Fi wants to see that movie. I HATE scary movies, and i keep hearing DOZENS of reviews about that movie being a total FAIL. we'll see.

No other celeb news aside from Drake getting married :gasps: lol. I dont get why so many people are making such a big deal. And now they say it was just one big joke?
  • aggiebugaggiebug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    who is Drake? haha 

I am obviously real caught up on my celeb gossip
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    when i'm not on here, i'm reading up on celebrity gossip. i thought drake was still hung up on rihanna ?  then i hear a rumor that he randomly got married.

lohan should have been in jail longer, she once got busted with cocaine too but since she had a small 'for her single use' amount, it wasn't enough for her to get charged with posession.....

yes, the last excorcism sucked, the ending is ambigious, I can't wait till Oct when the paranormal activity 2 movie comes out.....

The movie Salt isn't scary but I really liked it, very action-filled.....
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVED the Emmys! The opening number was so cute with the cast of Glee and BETTY WHITE! Jimmy Fallon is a good host - entertaining and interactive. I like.

Nothing too crazy on the fashion this year IMO.

Celeb drama makes me want to pull my hair out and wish I wasn't educated. I'd be making more money fist pumping, getting plastic surgeries and tanning apparently.
  • edited December 2011
    I heart Drake, but I do not listen to the radio much so I had no clue that they got married....until my hubby told me.  I think its a publicity stunt.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards