Connecticut
Options

Pre Wedding Photo Session Questions

Hey Ladies, 

I am a week away from the first photo session with my fiance and our photographer and I have a couple of questions.  

1. Did you go in for a hair appointment the morning of, just to have a blowout? Or did you do your own hair? I am not particularly great at doing my own hair and don't know if I want to be stressed out about doing it the morning of. 

2. Did you do your own makeup? 

3. What did you wear? Did you go buy new clothes? How many outfits did you take to your session?

4. Any additional advice. 

Thanks!!!

Kate

Re: Pre Wedding Photo Session Questions

• Options
    ktanddevangktanddevang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my hair and make-up done because I am not great at my own hair and make-up and also because I figured I would have these pictures forever and I wanted to look my best. I wore two outfits, the first I already had: skinny jeans, boots, a sweater and a short wool jacket (it was outside in February). The other outfit I bought with the engagement pictures in mind but have worn for other occasions as well which was a short white party dress that I wore with red heels (for the inside pics) that I already had. You want to look like yourself in your engagement pictures so I would suggest wearing things that you would actually wear in real life.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards