Florida-South Florida
Options

Bridal shows

What was the best bridal show you went to? Are there any good ones coming up?

I wanted to pop my head in one or two of them : )
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal shows

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to the Perfect Wedding Bridal Show. I went to 2 of them. I had a good time and tasted some good food. I actually got my photographer through there. (And he gave me a "deal" just from booking with him through the show.) I also won a weekend stay at a local hotel in Ft. Lauderdale through this show. It did pay off for me. They have one coming up in 2 weeks. Here is the link to their upcoming show. HTH http://www.perfectweddingguide.com/events/bridal-shows/
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Funny I was just going to look up to see if any were coming up!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This past summer there was one in the Gansevoort hotel in south beach...forgot the name of the bridal show though
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yes! I went to that. They gave away GREAT stuff. And the best part was, it was free.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hmm they're all usually pretty good.. however, sometimes they suck. LOL... it depends on the vendors. I like the ones where they have makeup artists for trials and lots of food samples.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the info,  I'll check out the Perfect Wedding Bridal Show : )

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Perfect Wedding Guide is usually pretty good. But then also check into the ones at the high-end resorts in Miami... those are usually pretty swanky and you get GREAT goodies!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lynette, where can I find info about bridal shows, hosted by the high-end hotels?

I tried to google it, but I couldn't find anything decent. There were many cool bridal shows last year, it seems, like the one at the Epic Hotel.

I wonder if there is a website with a subscription list to better bridal shows : )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards