African American Weddings
Options

Monday Accountability

workout: I had a 3 day weekend and did not workout. But... I did just get in from bootcamp and spinning. 

Wedding: Several checks!
577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary

Re: Monday Accountability

• Options
    WO: Last week, worked out 4 out 5 days. Also working out at a home during the weekend, some weekdays. Seeing a decrease in my tummy ! Will keep all this and add running after work to the list. Still on my clease/Vegatarian kick as much as I can.

Wedding: Completed the kids coloring, finish cutting the last of the invite pocket folds, still buying stuff for the centerpieces, looked at backup honeymoon idea (cruise to Bahamas?), looked at FI's band
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    WO: worked out 3 days last week and worked out this morning. Trying to drink more water and less soda/tea. 

WR: sent out STDs, started on some of my DIY projects
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WO: Worked out with FI and bought all veggies for a week of cleansing.

WR: Went with FI to look at tuxedos. Nothing final yet but at least he has an idea. Encouarged out of town guests to book hotel rooms.Starting looking for centerpieces
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wo. Took last week off from working out and dieting but still managed to only go over my calorie count once. WR. Found my dress and met with fg's mom to show her the dress I picked. Glad to know we are on the same page. FI wants to move the date up. I truly have a groomzilla.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_monday-accountability-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:746d3074-15d9-4536-99b1-4682c2dc406cPost:657fb589-6736-4805-bdbd-ff7d2633e5f4">Re:Monday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>FI wants to move the date up.</strong> I truly have a groomzilla.
    Posted by leatba[/QUOTE]

<div>To when?</div>
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    Girl I don't know. He just said he's ready to be married already. I know I'm gonna have to get my compromising skills up because that's how we came up with the first date.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lea are y'all opposed to going to the pastors office or courthouse before the wedding
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_monday-accountability-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:746d3074-15d9-4536-99b1-4682c2dc406cPost:f2f1dd51-aa9f-4e61-af78-ac6de7e21660">Re:Monday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]Girl I don't know. He just said he's ready to be married already. I know I'm gonna have to get my compromising skills up because that's how we came up with the first date.
    Posted by leatba[/QUOTE]

<div>What happened with the colors? Did he decide to stick with the colors you already picked out?</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I would prefer to have a wedding. He saw how excited I was after finally choosing a dress. That's when the date change came up. As for the colors I put my foot down. I showed him my vision literally so we are still on for wisteria silver, black and white
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_monday-accountability-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:746d3074-15d9-4536-99b1-4682c2dc406cPost:586a6325-f295-4611-8449-3bb86c08b235">Re:Monday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I would prefer to have a wedding</strong>. He saw how excited I was after finally choosing a dress. That's when the date change came up. As for the colors I put my foot down. I showed him my vision literally so we are still on for wisteria silver, black and white
    Posted by leatba[/QUOTE]
     OF course!!!! I just meant if he cant wait to be married, then compromising and geting married before and you keep planning your big day. i'm not tryna take that away
  • Options
    I asked him about that before he said no. I was all for a small intimate wedding with a big reception until he told me tostada cutting my guest list. I went and sat in the corner graciously.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards