Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Oops! Anniversary Help Please!!

FI and I both forgot our anniversary yesterday!! Could you share with me some ideas on how to celebrate?? Nothing extravagant...I'm hoping for something low budget but meaningful & romantic. I'm terrible sometimes at telling him how much I love & appreciate him.

TIA!

Re: Oops! Anniversary Help Please!!

• Options
    2chumps2chumps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Last week my FI wrote me a letter.  It was very endearing and romantic.  Not an email or a text or a card.  He wrote me a letter and sent it by snail mail.  It made me cry and will cherish it forever.  In this day/age it seemed so old fashion and it's something I will keep forever.  And it only cost him a stamp! 
  • Options
    FutureMrsS13FutureMrsS13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ha! My anninversary is coming up on monday! We are just going out to dinner.... lol i know we are planning to exchange a small gift also :)
  • Options
    wittyschaffywittyschaffy member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm always a fan of a picnic at the park.  I live in St. Paul and Como has some absolutely beautiful picnic spots along the lake. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Here's what I did: I bought a picnic basket sized cooler at Target, melomine plates & bowls and plastic wine glasses for a TBD picnic. With our kids' schedules, work and the crazy weather hopefully we can find a quiet afternoon to do that soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards