Maine
Options

go figure!

two more days! and of course this cold i got two weeks ago and saying i was happy i would have it out of the way! uh, not my luck! =) two days away, i cant breathe and i cant talk, well i can but no one can hear me! lol i so glad i decided against the videographer! =) hopefully by saturday i can atleast say my vows!

Re: go figure!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Lots and lots of fluid Amanda!  And rest (if you can)!   Feel better!  OMG, two days to go!!!!!!!!!!
    Married 9.4.11
  • Options
    hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no!  Sending healthy vibes your way!

Not sure what/if you take anything, but I took Sambuccol with my last cold and it made it move at lightspeed.  Usually, two weeks later, I'm still having major issues and this was just about taken care of in a week.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sending lots of healing vibes too! I really hope you're feeling better! Have you tried zinc losenges? Or maybe airborne? I agree w/Chrispygal - lots of fluids and rest!

Just remember that even if you have your cold still, you're going to have an amazing, wonderful, wedding day! Ah! Congrats!!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    im going to make the best of it of course! just my luck. its been one thing after another but i know nothing ever goes perfect. im on my second round of antiboitics,vitamins, cough drops, tea, honey....salt water rinse... you name it ive done it :) oh and on top of this all i found out that the people who rented ski esta super bowl weekend had one hell of a party and broke the main table into pieces( to give you an idea of what kind of table, its like a $17,000 table!!) oh well, ill be having a caramel apple martini :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    chrispy dont freak, sophia has already ordered a new table and it will be there soon just not soon enough for me :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG Amanda, I totally was freaking!  lol.  I laughed out loud when I saw your second post.  I can't believe they broke that table!  It's HUGE.  Wow.  That was some party!   I'm sure it was an easy enough fix for you, but still added stress.  Deep breaths Amanda, deep breaths.  :)
    Married 9.4.11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Feel better!! Good luck :) I've been taking children's dimatap for my cold.. it seems to be working & it tastes great :) haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards