New York-Long Island
Options

Help! need new wedding venue for 10/12/2013

Hi there-

My best friend had her wedding planned for October 12 2013 at a private residence in Hampton Bays. She was informed this week that they suffered about $200k in flood damage and found out that they should never have been holding weddings at the venue to begin with- so she needs to find a new venue. She is devastated as she'd hired all her vendors already (the caterer, tentsphotographer, etc.) She was just about to put the stamps on her save the dates.

If anyone has any leads on a similar style venue- private residence on eastern long island with capacity for 125 -150 guests...please send them my way via this forum or directly to lorettadoria@gmail.com.   The venue must accept outside caterers (as she's already paid her caterer in full!)

I appreciate any help you can offer!! I feel so terrible for my friend and really want to be her bridesmaid this year.

Loretta

Re: Help! need new wedding venue for 10/12/2013

• Options
    Hi there-

My best friend had her wedding planned for October 12 2013 at a private residence in Hampton Bays. She was informed this week that they suffered about $200k in flood damage and found out that they should never have been holding weddings at the venue to begin with- so she needs to find a new venue. She is devastated as she'd hired all her vendors already (the caterer, tentsphotographer, etc.) She was just about to put the stamps on her save the dates.

If anyone has any leads on a similar style venue- private residence on eastern long island with capacity for 125 -150 guests...please send them my way via this forum or directly to lorettadoria@gmail.com.   The venue must accept outside caterers (as she's already paid her caterer in full!)

I appreciate any help you can offer!! I feel so terrible for my friend and really want to be her bridesmaid this year.

Loretta
    </~root~>
  • Options
    You will need to get a tent for the amount of guests but you should look into Hallockville Museum Farm. It is a great venue and one I am looking at for my own wedding. It is also not terribly far from Hampton Bays.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards