Gothic Weddings
Options

Maggie Victorianna (in black)

Sorry it took so long to post these, I forgot all about it! (I'm lame I know) I didn't wind up going with it because I didn't care for the white beading but it's a gorgeous dress! Sorry about the bad pics, I was on my own that day

Re: Maggie Victorianna (in black)

• Options
    I seriously got flushed looking at these pictures. When I read the post title my jaw dropped! Thank you so much for posting, and yes....I do wish I could try it on. I have to swallow this lump in my throat and be loyal to my gown....but now I know it's truly a beautiful gown. The beading is very white, but very elegant. Does the white beading continue all the way to the back of the dress on the bodice? Thank you so much for posting. I can't tell you how long I've been looking for pictures of it. I had just posted on weddingbycolor.com about this dress and a couple others that I have always wanted to try on today.
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • Options
    It's very pretty, but the white beading would have turned me off too. It seems too much like a prom dress with the contrasting colors imo. I like the dress that you bought way more Nyce, it looks great on you!
  • Options
    Divine - The beading does go partially around and tapers off, which also made it scratchy under the arms. Your dress is breath-taking! If I had found that one I might not be wearing all black!

Britt - I thought the same thing about the beading...it was too pagent-y for me. Thank you for the dress compliment!
  • Options
    Gorgeous! The beading would have been impressive in red...
    My dress has no beading. Simple, but I plan to go over the top with flowers and will have generally a simple wedding... aside from the setting... and kilts!
    AphroditeJules Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards