Wisconsin

MKE Photogs

Hey all,

My fiance and I are still trying to find a good (but reasonably priced!) photographer for our wedding on 05/21/11. Our goal is to stay under $1500 if possible.

Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: MKE Photogs

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your engagement, my wedding isn't until next August but everyone keeps telling me how quickly it will all happen. I was able to find my photographer right away and felt good about my deciion beause I didn't want to blow my entire budget on pictures. Check out her site, I thought her work was really creative!!

www.katietomanphotography.com
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Ren Davis www.foto-29.com.  She is a little above the price range you've listed but her work is amazing!  I consider it an investment and she is totally worth it.
  • edited December 2011
    Cara Zimmerman is great and willing to work with your budget.  We used her for our engagement pics and Sept 09 wedding and can't say enough positive things about her work and how easy she was to work with. 
    http://www.carazimages.com/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Joe Hang!  He is from manitowoc but primarily does Milwaukee weddings.  I am getting married in GB and he is traveling for our wedding!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Sarah Bohl out of Elm Grove. She is a little bit above your price range, but the package includes engagement pics :o) She has been super easy to work with and gets back to me quickly whenever I email/call or text her. Good luck in your search!
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Rita Baumann Photography.  She and her husband work as a team for most of the packages available. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

K&M Photography is right in your price range. They are a husband a wife team in burlington and are fun to work with. www.kmphotography.biz

• SHELBZ5SHELBZ5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ari Rosenthal out of Shorewood.  We used Tia and couldn't have loved her or her work more.  Also, Ari is very easy to work with.  We paid 1250 for 8 hours and have all of our images on CD so that we can print on our own to further save money. 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_mke-photogs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:35c7119e-b46c-4b67-b342-a45294639ee8Post:e7c5e6cf-9131-4ca1-a853-f9c913aebce2">MKE Photogs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey all, My fiance and I are still trying to find a good (but reasonably priced!) photographer for our wedding on 05/21/11. Our goal is to stay under $1500 if possible. Thanks!
    Posted by sstobbe[/QUOTE]

<div>We just got married in June and used Andy Stenz, he was fabulous. Check out his website. If you private message me, I can also give you our username and you can check out ALL the pictures from our wedding to give you a better idea of his style.</div>
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards