Snarky Brides

Teen Mom, Clue me in............?

I just recently started watching Teen Mom and need the background scoop on Farrah's mother drama, was she arrested (why?), what was the issue and why is Farrah such a bitch to her mom ????

TIA

Re: Teen Mom, Clue me in............?

• I didn't watch season 1, but at the beginning of season 2 Farrah's mom smacked her around and threw clothes at Farrah's daughter.  Her mom then answered the door when the cops came with 2 knives in her hand.  She had to do community service and wasn't allowed around Farrah's daughter without another adult present.

Farrah is a bitch to her mom partially for these reasons, but mostly because Farrah is a huge brat.
  • loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited September 2010
    Oh I see, I just read a magazine article today that Farah is preg again by her 30-yr old bf Tony Lovato......
  • In season 1 (16 and pregnant) Farrahs mom was not supportive. She talks down to Farrah all.the.time. I do agree that Farrah has deep emotional problem stemming from her mother and I think she is not dealing well with the death of the baby's daddy.

I have never liked her mother and think she is emotionally abusive (this season it turned physical). Farrah tries hard to do the right thing but she is too stuck in her drama filled/emotionally unstable ways. Bottom line is, they both have serious issues.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Farrah isn't pregnant again, according to a private interview she did for a magazine.  Its possible she's going to sue the other magazine for spreading a false rumor

Also her mother is a BSC douche.  Its a shame she got to raise and screw Farrah up so much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards