Arizona-Phoenix

Not sure if I like the new site layout and it seems slow today!

How does everyone else like this new layout...may I just need to get used to it!  And it erased my post on Venue suggestions...oh well.  I will repost tomorrow when it is running faster!

Re: Not sure if I like the new site layout and it seems slow today!

• shellybethshellybeth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is the first i've seen of it! I will have to roam around a little before I decide how I feel about it
  • shellybethshellybeth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My signature is not right.. I have two tickers that aren't showing.. and the blue one that says "0 days to go" I erased.. hmm..
  • edited December 2011
    It is sooooo slow!  I am sure it will just take time to get used to and get all the glitches out.  THe one thing that I really do not like is that The Knot TV is across the entire top!  Expanded it takes up half of my screen and even when I collapse the display it takes up a lot!  I did not like the Knot TV when it was just on the right hand side, and I really do not like it on the top.  DOes anyone know how to get rid of it?
  • edited December 2011
    not so sure i like it either.  i am sorta recent to the knot and was getting pretty savy about moving around the old site.  i hate change lol...
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with the knot TV comment!  I wish we could get rid of it!  I also think that it makes the site run slower when playing.  I use to pause it, but now it keeps playing after I pause it and collapse the window.  So frusterating!
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • GogalinaGogalina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What does the "N" ribbon & the one with the cartoon girls' profile mean? I have both & I have no idea why. Lol.
  • sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not really a fan yet, but I am sure it will be fine once I get used to it. I also do not like that you can't collapse the top Knot TV bar all the way either - it will only collapse a little bit which is kind of annoying.

I am sure one this new version is live for a week or so most of the kinks people are experiencing will be gone. They just need people on it and doing stuff to see which functions aren't working (only so much can be tested internally). I used to work for an internet company so I certainly know the hassle of pushing out new stuff and updates.

But pretty soon everyone will figurer out all the new stuff and it will be like second nature just as the old version was.

• mresendezmresendez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I always used the "ad-free" version of the knot and now I can't figure out how to do that anymore. All these ads and the TV are slowing it wayyyy down for me...
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, this is terrible! Looks bad, loads slow, and my signature is off - boooo
  • sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To fix my dsignature I just went to edit it, didn't change anything but re-saved it and it loaded back up exactly how it was before. Just an FYI for those who are having siggy troubles :)
  • edited December 2011
    I got married 2 weeks ago and this is my 1st time back on TK, and I HATE it!!!  WTF TheKnot?!  Ugh.  :-(
  • beckylindgrenbeckylindgren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I hope other people are complaining and they decide to change it.  That TV is so annoying.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards