Texas-San Antonio
Options

Vendors

Ladies do not use Music Connection for your wedding. They were suppossed to meet em and my FI for a meeting to discuss using them and they blew us off. I called the owner and left a vm and also emailed him asking if mabe he got the day/time wrong. i heard nothing. I called and emailed one more time and heard nothing. no apology-nothing. I guess they have so much business and money they didn;t need ours. If avendor acn't even showfor what is essentially THEIR job interview, why expect them to show for the actual event? Customer service or lack of says alot. We are still looking for a DJ and will post who we use witha review. For wedding shoes, endless.com has LOTS of choices. Sarah Brooke Photgraphy and Mark Thomas are wonderful and reasonable. www.bijouxcouturedesigns is doing the bridal and bridesmaids jewelry (custom made)and Pastry Garden is doing the cake(the owner is a character but really gets trying to make the cake what YOUwant).Hope this helps
Wedding Countdown TickerVisit The Knot!

Re: Vendors

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Future Sounds, Complete Music or Masquerade all are very reputable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, we are using Masquerade.  I have heard good things about him so far and he has been very professional and friendly when we see him at other bridal events.  Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jpair01jpair01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We use Cutting Edge for events where I work on a monthly basis. Steve is one of thier DJ's and he is great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards