New Jersey
Options

Wlishire grand hotel (west orange)

I have an appointment sat to view the venue!!! Has anybody held their wedding there or attended one?

Re: Wlishire grand hotel (west orange)

• Options
    I've been to a wedding here.  It was pretty, they got married outside in the back.  My issue is the hotel part.  It was not a nice hotel at all and is the reason I did not even consider this venue for my wedding. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm getting married there sept. 8, of this year. The venure is perfect for us. since all of y fiance's family lives in NY. The hotel is right next door. It is a very nice hotel. they took us through it and renovated it. I needed a venue that was very close to a hotel. and this was perfect. We are having about 300 people at our wedding and its big enough for that. Alot of venues cannot hold 300 comfortable. pm me if you like!
  • Options
    Attended a wedding at nearby Mayfair Farms and stayed at the Wilshire overnight, I thought the hotel was nice, rooms were very spacious.  Only complaint is that the hotel bar/lounge were paid by the Bride to stay open for her wedding after party for hotel guests and they didn't..major bummer when we all still wanted to party!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes we paid to have the bar lounge open for everybody staying at the hotel. Well now i will make sure it stays open till 2.! Did they pay already and they just forgot to keep it open? Im curious
  • Options

We are getting married there 9/21 and I'm so excited.  We are working with John and he couldn't be any more wonderful!  He worked with us and was always there with immediate responses to our questions whether it was email or phone.  We did a food tasting before we signed and it was great.  You will love it!

• Options
    We did not get married here but used them for our overnight hotel accomadations and were quite pleased. Just a note about that: They were friendly, profesional and excited to have our party there. I was very impressed by every employee there right down to the gentlemen that offerred to load up our vehicles the next day! Our suite was large, well appointed and comfortably fit my hair and make up team as well as family that were running through followed by videographers and even our cat lol I was so pleased with how well they accomodated our little furchild and took extra care to make sure that they didn't accidentally let him out when sneaking into our room at night to leave us a surprise! We would absolutely stay there again and def. reccomend them! Our room did overlook the grounds that are used for wedding receptions and they looked lovely!! Hope this helps and best wishes!!!!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards