~*Emily*~
Wedding Bio

Anniversary

Re: Confessions!

• Options
    EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am sitting at my desk in my workout clothes because I am too tired and lazy to go change back into work clothes! Pilates kicked my butt today! At least my co-worker who I share an office with is being just as lazy!
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm not exercising today because I'm so dang tired.

I also confess that I wish I wasn't an "assistant TA" this semester and that I had my own section to handle.  I'm just so terrible at sharing!

I also confess that I don't feel like cooking dinner, but I'm hungry.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am very glad Gabs gave advice last week instead of confessing.

I further confess that everytime I take a moment and think about the time left until the wedding, I get nervous/excited  It so close.
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I have been lazy at work and letting the girls who are leaving do everything....when their gone I'll have to do it all so might as well enjoy it while I can?

I confess that I really want to chop off my long locks! The trim I got today was nice but so tempting to cut more!

Lastly, I confess that I want to go back a few years and still be in school...ooo that would be nice!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    JessnJamesNHJessnJamesNH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I have been a complete witch the past week. I think my new bc pill that I am taking to help us get ready to have a baby next year is causing these horrible mood swings. My daughter asked me tonight why I have been so grouchy. I guess my dear fiance was onto something when he very gently mentioned that I have been moody lately and he was worried about me. I bit his head off! OOPSY... Maybe I need to call my doc tomorrow. eeek. Embarassed
  • Options
    MrsScotty1011MrsScotty1011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I confess that I was not as excited or supportive as I should have been this week when my best friend called to say that she bought her wedding dress, and then tonight when she called to say that she and her boyfriend are putting the deposit on their wedding venue this week. I guess I am just jealous that she is able to do this after only being with him for a year. I know Scott and I made the choices we did, but it has taken so long to get where we are.  I just wish she would wait to at least be purposed to. I know I sound like a brat- but I waited a along time to be engaged, and I wish I felt like she was excited for us. Ugg- sorry to babble.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards