California-Northern

Santa Cruz officiant recs?

I'm in search of an officiant for our Santa Cruz wedding. The ceremony needs to be non-religious and we're hoping to spend about $500 on the officiant. I've found lots of people online that I'll contact but was wondering if anyone had personal recommendations? We've already met with two people who we just didn't click with (and I don't think we're that picky)! Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Santa Cruz officiant recs?

• edited December 2011
    Have you asked your venue for recommendations? Thats how we found ours.
  • apple_greenapple_green member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-northern_santa-cruz-officiant-recs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:56Discussion:2eca9413-1862-4a51-9c3a-f07fed25d2c5Post:10175cc0-c5bc-4d13-b600-f9a13b7e5388">Re: Santa Cruz officiant recs?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you asked your venue for recommendations? Thats how we found ours.
    Posted by anglyn[/QUOTE]

Our venues are less traditional - the ceremony is at a public park and the reception is at a restaurant. The restaurant does have the capacity for ceremonies though, so I can ask them. Thanks
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • -MrsH--MrsH- member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will ask around.  Your wedding looks pretty!  I had my baby shower at your reception venue!  pretty
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Apple~
    I got married 8/31/08 and haven't been on the boards in over a year but this is what happens when you're stuck at home after a car accident! Anyway, I LOVED our officiant- I think she was my absolute favorite vendor. Her name is Christine Jones & her #is 831-239-0609. I had an instant feeling when we met with her , she will do a ceremony as spiritual or not spiritual as you & your fiancee would like. I know she was either 500 or $550 and she ran our entire rehearsal better than the venue's coordinator! Good Luck & Congratulations!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards