New Jersey

Younger Girls Dresses

Does anyone have any recommendations in Northern NJ as to where to get dresses for two eight year old girls?  I have two younger bridesmaids in my wedding party and the dresses the older ladies are wearing is not appropriate for the younger girls to wear. I don't even think it would come in their size anyway.  I am having a hard time finding a place that has dresses for girls that age. I have checked a few major department stores but I haven't had much luck.  Anyone have any recommendations?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Younger Girls Dresses

• Russell's Bridal in Linden. They have a large girls dress selection.
  • edited March 2013
    The flower girls for our wedding party purchased their dresses at Pink Princess:

The prices are very reasonable, and there are also coupon codes available - you might want to find them on facebook and codes are posted there/sent to email. (Like, $15 off an order of $75, with free shipping)

You can't see them in person, but I chose a dress with my mom and they have already arrived for my nieces - the quality is very good and they are super cute. (We chose this: http://www.pinkprincess.com/d4010-aq.html) It was $45 (Without coupons)

If you order a dress and hate it, there is free shipping on returns. 

Good luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• I used Dessy for my bridesmaid dresses, and they also make flower girl dresses.  If you go on their website you can find which shops near you carry the Dessy line, then you can call around and see if anyone handles flower girl dresses.
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • gelaine22gelaine22 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited March 2013
    My friend got junior bridesmaid dresses at David's Bridal A quick Google search shows that Bill Levkoff and Dessy also have them
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks girls.  I checked David's... I didn't really like any of them.  I checked out Dressy's site. They have a few possibilities.  I will also check out Bill Levkoff.
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • After realizing that I disliked the dresses at David's Bridal, and deciding that I didn't want to spend a ton of money on children's dresses I started looking at places like Macy's and even JCPenny's. We're having a summer wedding and ended up finding nice dresses at the Children's Place! I suggest you look around online for a bit--Amazon can connect you to a ton of other vendors. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards