Moms and Maids
Options

Re: ..

• Options
    LB&SFLB&SF member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    reported...  vendor
    May 2013 FebSiggy... Invite... Different Type of Ribbon/Knot Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

So sorry if I posted this in the wrong area!  No intention to offend - I'm new here! :)  Perhaps the 'classifies' area? 

Thanks,
    Amanda :)

• Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_special-and-unique-jewelry-gifts-for-bridesmaids-and-moms?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:357Discussion:ea4d8b83-c3f4-48a9-a150-c35f4485cd25Post:6ac8b7d6-4432-489f-80f2-74c4cc9885c5">Re: SPECIAL and UNIQUE jewelry gifts for bridesmaids and moms!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So sorry if I posted this in the wrong area!  No intention to offend - I'm new here! :)  Perhaps the 'classifies' area?  Thanks, Amanda :)
    Posted by JKsparkle[/QUOTE]

Perhaps not seeing as if you would have read the Terms of Service like everyone else did when they signed up, you would know that vendors are NOT allowed to post within ANY of the forums.  If you want advertise, pay like everyone else. 

You can contact TK for advertising space.

• Options
    hahaha! I seriously doubt everyone reads the Terms of Service, I certainly didn't!  Calm down, cujo.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_special-and-unique-jewelry-gifts-for-bridesmaids-and-moms?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:357Discussion:ea4d8b83-c3f4-48a9-a150-c35f4485cd25Post:29d12a47-5663-4d74-91d7-40c493b8336a">Re: ..</a>:
    [QUOTE]hahaha! I seriously doubt everyone reads the Terms of Service, I certainly didn't!  Calm down, cujo.
    Posted by Jinxed329[/QUOTE]

Did you just make refernce to OBX being a dog? Wow... classy. And yea most everyone reads the TOS when they sign up. Maybe you should go back and read them.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards