Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

XP: We have a date for our destination elopement!

Finally - FINALLY - we have a plan that we are sticking with and a date.  I booked it yesterday.  The wedding will be in less than 3 weeks.  Yep!  It's an elopement package up in Yoho National Park in Canada.  We'll stay there two nights which will be lovely.  No driving needed while at this location, we can walk to our ceremony location.  They will take care of a wedding cake, bouquet, bout, champagne, 3 course dinner at their restaurant, the breakfasts, and arrange the marriage commissioner for you.  I am so THRILLED to not have to plan any of that stuff.  I already have my photographer.

Emerald Lake Lodge:

We could do it for cheaper on our own (like go get flowers, etc), but you know what, after what we have been through, it's worth the couple extra hundred at this point.

Now we just need to figure where we'll stay on the other 9 days of our weddingmoon road trip!

Only FI's parents are invited, not sure if they'll go.  We said they don't have to go as it is a long drive for them for such a short experience.  No one on my side has shown any care in the wedding from the start - or they have created so much drama which makes me want to run away.

Re: XP: We have a date for our destination elopement!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards