September 2012 Weddings
Options

Accountability - Monday

Alright this weekend was BAD... I mean, I worked out great, did quality time at the gym, hit the eliptical, treadmill, rowing machine, walked the dogs... BUT on Saturday as many of you know I went to a huge Gala... WELL that was a full 5 course meal so my calories went right out the window then!

This week is going to be hard, going to have to try to do morning workouts because my evenings are PACKED doing stuff for the business and the only time I'll have is late at night after business meetings are done. Home workout suggestions anyone?

Here's today's inspiration picture:

Re: Accountability - Monday

• Options
    One night isn't BAD ... it's only if you keep doing it :)  Plus with all of the exercising you did you are fine!  No worries.

This weekend I didn't hit the gym since we were traveling and what not but I did do a lot of walking on Saturday and then when we returned home on Sunday we moved around furniture and furiously cleaned the apartment.  Food-wise I wasn't great.  I had beer/booze and bar food on Friday night which made me feel bloated and uncomfortable and I had major belly issues from it on Saturday... stupid gluten!  Saturday I barely ate anything but drank a ton of water because it was really hot out.  Yesterday I had Taco Bell.  I will admit it.  It was wonderful in all of its greasy/cheesey goodness.... until my stomach started hating me 5 minutes later.

So now for this week:  Cardio 4-5 days and start up doing some leg exercises on my lifting days.  Also, EAT HEALTHY!  I threw out a bunch of leftover candy and junk (I left the macaroons because I barely eat them) to kick start this.  I'm hoping I can last!
  • Options
    I did fairly well this weekend.  I did JM both days (working out on the weekends is huge for me).  I got a lot of walking on on Saturday on the game.  Sunday was very lazy because the weather was horrible, but we ate responsibly.  Lot of veggies for dinner with grilled pork chops, which will also be my lunch today!
    I plan on doing another JM workout today and if it's not raining taking the dogs for a long walk.
    image180 image85 image8 Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    I was FLOORED when I tracked my calories that night hahaha I ate more in one meal than I usually do in an entire day!
  • Options
    This wasn't my best weekend either :(
    We worked out Friday evening but Saturday we down into the states, so no working out, just alot of walking around. And WAY over my calorie goal for the day as well due to the Panda! But I love it and it's really the only bad thing I'm ever eating lately so I don't care all that much :) Sunday we ate well again but didn't go to the gym, just a 30 min walk around the neighborhood.

Today it's back to the normal routine of eating well and working out. My goal for the week is 5 days of 45min each of cardio! I need it!
  • Options
    Eating wise, saturday wasn't the best for me... went to a Christening reception and the food was incredible. All sorts of desserts, bbq, etc. etc. Oh well. However, I did work out saturday and sunday.

Sunday I bought an IPOD nano and went running with fiance/did some crunches. It felt good to be outside... I better enjoy it now. In Houston the summers are terrible...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards