Wisconsin

Winter Ceremony Site

Does anyone know of a nice indoor ceremony site in WI for a winter wedding that is not a church and not just a hotel banquet room? I'm thinking something with a fireplace maybe. Thanks!

Re: Winter Ceremony Site

• edited December 2011
    "The Legend at Bergamont" in Oregon, WI. It's a brand new golf course.  A friend of mine got married there and it was all indoor and it was very pretty.  Not sure if it is too far but it was very nice and she has nothing but good things to say.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • MidniteSun383MidniteSun383 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the Grain Exchange-no fireplace, but absolutely gorgeous.  If you're having a smaller wedding, I would look into restaurants that would have a cozy feel.  I know Yaffa Loung had a fireplace (but is now closed).  There are a number of places with fireplaces on Green Lake, but I'm sure that's too far away (90 miles).
  • edited December 2011
    Green Lake would be ok, where in Green Lake were you thinking about?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was mostly thinking of Tuscumbia Country Club-it has a very cozy fireplace.  Grey Rock at the Heidel House also has  a couple of fireplaces and huge windows to look over the lake, which is very pretty when there's snow and ice.  I don't think the Waterfront Grille has a fireplace, but it is a cool atmosphere.  Finally, I love Norton's-no fireplace, but it's a great super club with fantastic food and great service.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh, if you have more questions about Green Lake, feel free to page me on Getting in Shape.
  • edited December 2011
    Heidel House is so gorgeous and cozy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards