Wisconsin
Options

Creative Cuisine (division of Mader's)

Hello!
A few months ago we found out our caterer was going out of business. They were exclusive with our venue, so the venue worked to get a new caterer in place. They did, and I talked to the person we would be working with at Creative Cuisine (the new caterer) about our possible menu selections so we could do a tasting. She said she would have to check with the chef on available dates. This was a month ago. I've since emailed and called, but have not gotten a response. Our wedding is Oct. 23, and we need to get our invites out in about a month, but without food choices it's hard to do the reply cards. I'm a bit nervous as the communication as not been great and the wedding is approaching.
Has anyone worked with this company? I think they are fairly new in the wedding business, but they have been doing caterering for other events. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Creative Cuisine (division of Mader's)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Work with your venue too.  They should know that the caterer has not responded to you in a month.  That might not be the type of business partner they want. 

Also work with the venue to see if you can select a different caterer since this one is difficult to work with.  You really don't have a ton of time to get response cards printed, envelopes stuffed, and everything in the mail. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jessgosz310jessgosz310 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard back today...looks like we can taste the first week in August. I would have liked this done and out of the way months ago, but I guess I'll take two weeks from now. Hopefully that works out as we really don't have other options!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards