California-Los Angeles
Options

LA Brides: Help!

Hey ladies!!

So I have a slight problem :(. My best friend also just got engaged and wanted to book a photographer. I suggested she book mine, but unfortunately the Photographer is already booked for that date. I found my photog through referrals of friends, but where did you guys find your photographers? We're trying to get her photog booked soon but really don't know where to begin looking!! Quite the dilemma :/

As the MOH I wanna help my bestie out as much as possible and only find the best!!!

Any suggestions!?

Re: LA Brides: Help!

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look a few posts down under "Help- Need a Los Angeles Area Photographer".
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can always look on project wedding or other sites for reviews.  Or look at other posts on the board.  My photographer is Charla BLUE photography.  I don't know how soon your friend is getting married but you should check her out....beautiful work and super sweet..  Good Luck!
  • Options
    Mellie35Mellie35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found my photographer through this board. :)

Her name is Jordana Hazel. She was amazing!

www.hazelnutphotography.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found all my vendors by lurking the knot boards and seeing the work they did for other brides.

My photographers were Ali and Noel Aragon. You can look them up here:  www.peace4artphoto.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found mine on herecomesthebride.com.  He is amazing and very creative.  His name is Frank at iagainsti Photography.

iaiphotography.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got lucky as I get two photographers.  It's husband and wife.  Met with them a few times and discussed the details.  Really nice people.  Wedding is next week.  Pretty excited to see how the photos turn out.

http://peace4artphoto.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards