Missouri-Kansas City

8/27 Wedding Reviews

Well....its over and it went by FAST! SO FAST! People said it would, but it went faster than I even expected, but things went perfect!!

Some reviews:
Venue:
Bliss Plaza-Greenwood MO A+
It was exactly what we were looking for. Ceremony and reception site. The ladies at Bliss were so very helpful. If you are having a larger wedding...over 150, it might be to small, but we had a smallish wedding with about 115 and it was perfect. Not crowded at all. It could hold probably 125-130 fine. That was our orignal count, but lots of people couldnt come. I would recommend them to anyone. it was exactly what we were looking for. Simple and elegant

DJ:
Party Sounds A++++++
Kelly and his wife Susan went above and beyond what you would think a DJ would do for a wedding. Susan acted as coordinator so everyone was where they were supposed to be at all times. Even during the ceremony. They have awesome uplighting which really really adds to the ambiance. I cant say enough wonderful things about them. If you need a DJ...this is the ONLY one in my opinion. Played exactly what we wanted, and they have a website that you and your guests can request songs on prior to the ceremony. I literally could go on and on about them!!!

Catering/Cake:
Affordable Elegenace A++++
Again, truly wonderful. They were so very helpful all the months leading up to the wedding. The food and cake were wonderful! The serving staff at the reception were so wonderful and helpful and made sure everyone had everything they needed at all times. My cake was exactly what I wanted and it was delicious!!

Officiant:
Ginny Wrightsman-Your Way Weddng Ceremonies A+
Ginny was great from our first meeting to the day of. She crafted a ceremony just for us and it was exactly what we wanted. Short and sweet and to the point. She works with you to find out exactly what you want.

Flowers:
Stems Flower Market-A
Sandee was great to work with and the prices were very resonable. The only complaint I have, which really isnt a complaint, is that some of the white roses and hydrangea in my bouquet were turning brown around the edges when I first got it. I know it was hot out, and I dont know anything about flowers...so it might have just been the heat. But I thoght they might have lasted a little longer than her car ride to the venue. Other than that, everything was exactly as I wanted it!

Liquor-
Gomers-Lees Summit-A+
They were in and out with the delivery so fast I didnt even know they had been there. They were very helpful in knowing how much liquor we needed. And you can sell back what isnt opened

Dress:
Rosies Bridal A+
I LOVED my dress! SO MUCH! ANd Rosies was great through the whole process

Makeup-
Malena Peel-The Wax Pot in Blue Springs A++
She made me look so beautiful and her prices are awesome! She will even travel to your venue, but we just went to her store. It made more sense for us, but if I am correct she doesnt charge anymore for travel! I had ALOT of compliments on my makeup

Hair-
Indulgence Spa- Blue Springs A+
Rachel was amazing and one of my favorite parts of my whole get-up was my hair!!!! I LOVED IT!

Photographer-
Eve Hannah-A+++
Eve is a friend and lives in Virginia Beach, so this might not be to helpful for some of you, but she is truly an amazing photographer. But, you can look up her webpage and order some of her photography! She is amazing! :)

I think thats about it! it was truly everything I wanted it to be and more! Hope these reviews help some new brides in the planning stages!!

Bree
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 8/27 Wedding Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards