Florida-Central Florida
Options

Dubsdread Country Club

My fiance and I are considering Dubsdread for our reception only (we're getting married in our church) and I was hoping that anyone with experience with this venue would give me feedback. 

Anything is helpful, as I don't know anyone personally who has used them.  Thanks, everyone!  :)

Re: Dubsdread Country Club

• Options
    greeneyedJgreeneyedJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there 2 years ago, it was a lovely venue.  Seemed to have everything all in one place.  Originally I wanted that venue but it has been used by so many of our friends that we ended up somewhere different.

Good luck!
  • Options
    beckysfbeckysf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't say enough about Dubsdread!!!!!! Our wedding was on 11/19 and I just wrote a review over the weekend. I'm on my iPad so I can't copy and paste but it's on The Knot reviews as well as weddingwire.com. The food was awesome. The staff was amazing. The venue was gorgeous. I had both my ceremony and reception there. We haven't stopped getting positive comments from our family and friends. If you'd like to see some pic, my photog posted a sneak peak on Facebook. Go to the Alison Epps photography page and scroll to "Becky & Sean" - last I saw, we're the third post down on her page. Good luck with your decision! Feel free to pm me if you have any specific questions!! Becky
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I was in the wedding at Dubsdreab this past March! Beautiful place, wonderful food and an overall great atmosphere. GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards