Alabama
Options

Liss Sterling Photography

Anybody use them? Like 'em? Does anyone know what their prices are??

Their website doesn't list prices and they haven't responded to any emails my FI or I have sent. We'll call sometime soon but I was wondering if anybody here has experience with them.
imageAnniversary

Re: Liss Sterling Photography

• Options
    WGachesWGaches member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    never heard of them, but speaking from experience, if they don't care enough about your business to respond now, I wouldn't waste any more time with them
    *Jeremiah 29:11* SoyFreeBlog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've read a lot of good reviews about them and was considering them. Here is a link of their pricing info.

http://www.lissphotographyclients.com/info/maininfopage.htm

(She sent this to me in October of last yr, but I would imagine they would have updated this if it had changed since then). They also won some kind of local award, so I know they're good. My fiance and I are working with another couple whose work I like just as much but do more traditional shots as well as photojournalistic ones. From what I can tell, the Sterlings don't do the traditional "stand and pose" family type shots at all....almost all photojournalistic. That would be the only drawback I see.  And they're very busy/ in demand. That's probably why you haven't heard from them yet :/   Pricewise, they seem about average, or slightly above average.

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They never responded to my emails either!

And the packages on that link are crazy! You can find photographers with the same qualifications and awards for the same price but you will get much, much more!!

The only people who deserve your business are the ones who care enough to respond to enquires!

:)
  • Options
    hckaczynhckaczyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys. I emailed them again and got a resposne, plus she called me that day. She said she had sent me packaging information prior, but I never got it - apparently this is a common problem with their system emails. She was very friendly and apologetic about the email mix-up.

And yes that package info is quite a bit more than I expected, so we're looking elsewhere. But their pictures are definitely gorgeous.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sweet Roots Photography... You can find them on Facebook. Same kind of deal as Liss, 2 photogs and all...more "Vintage" look to the pictures. Sweet ladies to work with and they really seem to be 100% client oriented. $1200 for all day (no time limit) and digital CD to print your pictures from...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards