Louisiana-New Orleans

Are you arranging a suite for the guys to get ready in?

I've been looking into a suite for the bride and her bridesmaids but what about the groom?  What are you doing?  I know they're not doing hair & make up so they shouldn't need as much room.  Just wondered.  I guess a place with good photo spots would be nice.

Re: Are you arranging a suite for the guys to get ready in?

• Queen JaneQueen Jane member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are staying at the HH Whitney for the week of the wedding, and they guys will likely meet up there since it is close to our venue. 

Guys (at least the guys in our WP) are pretty easy going, so I'm sure you'll b e able to find something reasonable, I would look for somewhere close to wherever you will be getting married.
  • edited December 2011
    I should probably add that the bride does not want the groom to see her before the ceremony. 
  • RYLZRYLZ member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

My BMs, the mothers, and I will be getting ready at the same hotel as our wedding reception (Bourbon Orleans) and I've booked a suite with a balcony at the Richelieu (where I've encouraged the groomsmen to stay) for my groom and his guys, where lunch and drinks will be set up for them and they will be 5 short blocks from the church.  Guaranteeing that he wont see me beforehand, and (hopefully!) will get to the church on time :-)

• edited December 2011
    I will probably sleep at my parents house the night before.  My fiance wants to all the guys to just sleep at our house the night before and get ready there the day of the wedding.. but I do not want to come home from our honeymoon to a disastrous house.  I plan on spending the extra money to get them a hotel suite for the night before and day of to get ready... and it's like 2 minutes from the ceremony and reception site!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards