California-Los Angeles

Outdoor Cliff Affordable Wedding

My fiance and I want to get married next summer on a cliff looking on the ocean where we can do a ceremony and recaption for about 100 people at the same place. Does anyone know of a beautiful and affordable place in Southern California that can give me an idea? And probably we will have our own photographer, caterer, and music. Thanks so much :)

Re: Outdoor Cliff Affordable Wedding

• edited December 2011
    My fiance and I want to get married next summer on a cliff looking on the ocean where we can do a ceremony and recaption for about 100 people at the same place. Does anyone know of a beautiful and affordable place in Southern California that can give me an idea? And probably we will have our own photographer, caterer, and music. Thanks so much :)
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try looking at some of the ranches in Santa Barbara.  I went to a wedding there a few years ago but it was just the ceremony.  They had the reception on the rooftop of the Canary Hotel in downtown SB.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DaisyJaimeDaisyJaime member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recently went to look at Point San Vicente Interpretive Center in Palos Verdes. 
    They offer a great ceremony site facing the ocean and for the reception, they have an indoor site also facing the ocean which opens up to a beautiful balcony. It was too small for the number of our guests but seems like it might be good size for you. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    A friend of mine was married in La Jolla. Not quite a ciff but it was overlooking the ocean. There are also places in Laguna Beach. You may need a park permit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards