New York-Hudson Valley

I need help with an outdoor wedding

sooo... my FI lost his job and my parents cant help with the wedding.  There goes the country club wedding I have been planning for the last 14 months. :(  We are looking to do something outdoors a forest/lake/waterfall senery would fit us perfectly.  Is anyone planning a wedding like this.  We are trying to stay as reasonally priced as possible, and I would really like to speak with other brides who are doing something like this.  TIA

Re: I need help with an outdoor wedding

• Where are you located?
  • I live in Long island but want to do something between the city and the catskills
  • I completely get your situation. I have a total of 5,000 for my wedding and that's it! I thought I had to do a backyard wedding but I was introduced to my wedding planner through a friend and now I'm having my wedding in NYC with a terrace and beautiful view wonderful caterer etc. she is wonderful to work with and the only one in the industry who does budget weddings as far as I know. Check her out. Maybe she can help you too. Www.elitebevents.com I really hope this helps and best of luck!
  • There is the queens county farm museum. Their prices are really good
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards