Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

NYC Photographer under $2,500

Hello, I was wondering if anyone found a really good photographer under $2,500 for eight hours. I'm getting married in Brooklyn next April. I'm having trouble finding something that fits in the budget. Thank you very much.

Re: NYC Photographer under $2,500

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oxa: vendors aren't allowed to post on these boards. You've been reported.

Jillgreco: post this on your local board and you might get some good ideas there. Otherwise, I think I know of a couple photographers who are inexpensive and would travel to NYC. Several of my friends from college are photographers and are still building their businesses- if you'd like their information just send me a private message.
  • Options
    jessjones1989jessjones1989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I too know an amazing photographer that did my wedding and can fit within your budget.  Private Message me if interested in details.
  • Options
    HinnerarityHinnerarity member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The girl that did my wedding travels throughout the country. I believe her most expensive package is $2,500.  May want to check her out.  She did a phenomenal job on my wedding.  I highly recommed her.  
    Crystal Abadie Photography
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will reccomend my awesome photographers. Their base package is over the $2500 you want buuuut what you're asking for is far less than the basic package so Im sure they will  work something out for you: AlexisSteinPhoto.com.

Just tell them what you'd like to have for $2500 and they'll be more than open, they certainly were with me.

http://alexissteinphotogallery.com/gallery/courtney-kelly-wedding-152527

Let me know Courtney and Kelly sent you. They told me they sometimes give discounts if the couple is refered by another couple.
  • Options
    bailey1973bailey1973 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my wedding photography/videographer team was amaziing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and very reasonable. ashleymcarthurphotgraphy.com. i am posting some of our pics so you can see their work. they are on facebook and you willbe able to all of their work their. i can forward our video to you if you would like to see. email me at nicalex2008@verizon.net.

oh, and they do travel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my name is nicole

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards