Ohio-Cleveland

Looking for photo locations around Parma

I'm getting married in 3 weeks(EEEEEK) and we are looking for outdoor locations for pictures and having trouble.  The ceremony is in Old Brooklyn, with the reception in Parma, so we don't really want to go too far north for photos.  Also, we are trying to find a few back up choices, in case it rains.  Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Re: Looking for photo locations around Parma

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In nearby Strongsville, the Brooker Insurance Building would work for indoor or outdoor shots. It's on Pearl, near the Mill Stream Run reservation of the Metroparks, on the lefthand side. It's only $75 to rent. We took pics there and it's a nice backdrop. The 2 story lobby has a winding staircase and antique mantle. Outside, the building is landscaped and the back has a deck overlooking the Metroparks.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the Cleveland Clinic building on Rockside has a fountain in their lobby. I don't think you'd have to pay to take pics there, but call to be sure, if interested.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Use the Metroparks !! Big Creek Reservation has a million photo opportunities ! I am a regular at that park to run and walk, and know that place inside and out ! I can give you lots of ideas on how to use the space, just PM me :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards