California-Napa
Options

Harvest Inn, St. Helena

Thoughts? A coordinator that I spoke to suggested it for a small destination wedding for 13. She said we could do our ceremony on the patio there. Has anyone used/seen it? 

(Any advice is much appreciated... I am planning from across the country!)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Harvest Inn, St. Helena

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I live in Napa. Harvest Inn is one of my favorite hotels in the valley! It is so romantic! You will love it for sure!
  • Options
    mujumomujumo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Roselyn, I'm having my wedding at St. Helena, do you think it would be too hot to have a outdoor ceremony and reception in July?
    Thanks!
  • Options
    bethcarriebethcarrie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just looked on weather.com, and the average temperature for St. Helena in July is 89.  (Keep in mind, though, that there's very low humidity, so it will be comparable to a temperature in the lower 80s somewhere humid)  Here's the link: http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/94574

The Napa/Sonoma area typically cools off pretty nicely at night, though, so depending on the time of the day, it might actually be a lot less hot by the time you're holding your ceremony.  St. Helena is beautiful- you will love it :)
  • Options
    mujumomujumo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww...Thanks Bethcarrie! I'm having the wedding on spring mountain St. Helena. Hopefuly it would be a little cooler for my guests since it's at a higher elevation.
    Just two more weeks...I'm sooo excited!!!  :-D
  • Options
    You can get married on the Vin Rose Lawn there

Perfect for a wedding of 13

Check out ElopeinNapaValley.com

Vin rose lawn wedding

They are great to work with
  • Options
    The Harvest Inn is a wonderful place for a wedding.  Blooming trees/flowers all over the property. and the backdrop to where you would be saying your vows is a vineyard.  There is a separate ballroom for your needs.  It's a winner.
    And if your in need of nanny services, feel free to contact me at napavallynanny.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards