Canada-Ontario
Options

Square Vases

does anyone know if I can get square vases for centre pieces in Chinatown? I don't want to pay very much for them.

Re: Square Vases

• Options
    BoniTraviBoniTravi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've seen them in a couple of stores in Chinatown, but it depends on what size you're looking for. 
    Oct. '11 Siggy Challenge December: Fave Christmas Movie Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    BIO
  • Options
    MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_square-vases?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:613Discussion:96c22c16-d264-4710-ad83-02a24fc9d966Post:32bde0e3-e855-468c-9243-a6a6664df38a">Square Vases</a>:
    [QUOTE]does anyone know if I can get square vases for centre pieces in Chinatown? Posted by sjduquette[/QUOTE]

Hi there...

Check Ikea, I've seen the ikea vases used as receptions center pieces...and I know the store has a lot of variety

good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CHeck winners.. they always have that kind of thing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

• Options
    onetieronetier member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep, check Ikea.

Also I've had a lot of luck at Goodwill/Salvation Army/Valu Village.  I guess a lot of people take them home as the "prize" centerpiece at weddings and then can't use them and they donate them!
  • Options
    StephieBowStephieBow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm on the hunt for the same thing but, I need three different sizes so that's proving to be difficult.

Stores I found them at:
    Dollarama
    Ikea (though, they come in 3 packs of 3 different shapes/sizes. They have a large selection of round ones)
    Party Packagers

I'm still on the hunt too :)
    Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend who runs a business - they took me to a bunch of warehouses in Missisauga. TONS of stuff. Grab a friend with a business licence and a car!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards