Georgia-Atlanta

Naylor Hall

Hi!
I am looking at Naylor Hall for my reception, but wanted to hear if anyone has had any experience with them? Either held their wedding there for gone to look at the venue? What did you think? Where there any drawbacks?
Thanks so much!

Re: Naylor Hall

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_naylor-hall-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:ab4a743e-5506-4af4-a01b-c9d34410d87cPost:7e0f6bdb-982c-4928-ac68-c32172b1beb1">Naylor Hall</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! I am looking at Naylor Hall for my reception, but wanted to hear if anyone has had any experience with them? Either held their wedding there for gone to look at the venue? What did you think? Where there any drawbacks? Thanks so much!
    Posted by ccogan[/QUOTE]

I'm going to go visit Naylor Hall this Saturday and meet with Sunny. So far Sunny has been really nice on the phone and she has sent me some information regarding their catering and beverage services. The prices are reasonable for the food and drinks. I will probably find out more info on Saturday but I will post in here about the visit.
  • Please let me know how it goes! I am going to visit next weekend, the 9th!
  • So, my visit at Naylor Hall was very nice. Sunny is so sweet and the house is absolutely gorgeous. I loved the individual style of each room. My FI and I have a rather large guest list and Naylor might be a little tight for our number. If you're planning on having a wedding around 100-150 (or smaller) then this venue would probably work very nicely.
  • Thanks for the tip! That will work for us in terms of size! We want a smaller wedding, so 80-100. I can't wait to go check it out this weekend.
  • In Response to Re: Naylor Hall:
    Did not end up going with Naylor bc of our larger wedding buuut Sunny is AWESOME.  She was so sweet and accomodating - I wish we could've worked with her.  Naylor has fantastic location and beautiful redone bride and groom rooms!
  • We went to visit yesterday and we loved it! Sunny was absolutely amazing and was so sweet! She really seems to know what she is doing, and she made me feel like she will go the extra mile to make sure our wedding day would be wonderful. We are seriously considering it now...just going to get in touch with the caterers first and see if I can get some pricing from them before we committ.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards