Arkansas

Branson Venues

Looking for possible venues in the Branson area for my wedding and reception.  Wedding will be between 100-150 guests.  Looking for something Ozark scenic, but not overly Bransony, and something that is budget conscience.  Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.  Thanks.

Re: Branson Venues

• sucrets4sucrets4 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not too familiar with that area, but my friend recently got married here:  http://www.samuelcedars.com/.  It was very pretty in the fall and the inside room definitely holds more than 100-150 guests.  They had a ton more and we were kinda smooshed.

Are you looking for a place that caters or one where you can bring food in?  This place is just the room.

GL - wish I could help more!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Catering isn't a must as it will probably be a cake and punch reception.  
  • edited December 2011
    Chateau on the Lake is wonderful!  I had a big 16th birthday there as I was living in Branson at the time.  Their catering was great too!  They have a great view and lots of rooms to use.
  • edited December 2011

Chateau on the Lake is definently nice, Maybe see if the Hilton at the Branson Landing has any options.  Its really neat down there- lots to do at night and very pretty.  Plus the rooms are super NICE!! I loved it. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic photo puke_badge_zpsec79062c.jpg
  • theatrelilytheatrelily member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Even though we are getting "married" in October, my new husband and I had to sign the paperwork for the sake of my visa....

We just got back from a quick honeymoon tour in Branson and Eureka Springs and I heartily suggest that you consider the Big Cdar Lodge....it is gorgeous! It is just outside of Branson on sprawling property, with several gorgeous log lodges.

We stayed at one of their cabins and found complimentary wine glasses and a small wedding cake waiting for us.

It is  a stunning area.

www.bigcedar.com
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • jking614jking614 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Chataeu on the Lake and it is beautiful. But if you want an outdoor wedding this is not the place. We originally wanted that but when we went to go see the location they do the weddings outside right next to the air conditioner units for the entire hotel! you couldnt hear a thing out there and it overlooked the power lines. We were very displeased with that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards