Ohio-Cleveland

Cupcake stand for sale

Re: Cupcake stand for sale

• SarahM2012SarahM2012
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    The stand looks great.  I was thinking of using cupcakes too.  How many did you end up ordering? Was it like one or two per person?  And did you do different flavors? And, sorry one more, did you still have a smaller cake to save for the one year anniversary?
  • edited December 2011
    We had 3 different kinds. My wedding was in the fall and we had: vanilla, chocolate baileys and pumpkin spice . Each flavor had their own topping and foil color so you could tell what kind was what. I actually had family a couple of my bridesmaids make them and decorate them. We only did one per person and there were alot left over. I did have a smaller cake that I ended up putting on top of the stand but it wasn't on the stand yet when the picture was taken. I ended up just having the small cake on top (which we cut at the reception) and the cake toppper on top of that). It all worked out great.
  • KhalsteadKhalstead
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the stand, no way I'd be able to pick that up this week though.  Do you have a lot of inquiries so far?

i'm a cake decorator about 50 min. northeast of Cleveland (on the Penns. border) and was planning to make a stand like that.......so I may be interested in saving myself the trouble if you don't have any takers say by next week?
    Sitting in a church doesn't make you a "christian" anymore than sitting in a garage makes you a "car"!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards