Nebraska

Reception at Livestock Exchange Building

Looking at booking this venue, curious what people's experience has been.
Please help.

Re: Reception at Livestock Exchange Building

• edited December 2011

That's where I got engaged! :D We did look at it for our reception, but you have to use a certain caterer I believe, and if I remember correctly, tables, linens, chairs, serverware, dinnerware...all that stuff was separate, and I was not crazy about #1 having to pay separately for it, and #2 having to call around for all of it and figure it all out. I wanted to find somewhere that had everything together already. But beautiful venue!

"The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • ktwithrow1219ktwithrow1219 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our wedding reception there in October.  You have to use Brandeis Catering. They provide all food, alcohol, tables, linens and china. I have been working with Carolyn from there and so far she has been extremely helpful with all questions that I have asked her :) We are having a tasting and planning meeting in a couple of weeks to chose our menu and pick out all linens and room arrangement. It is such a beautiful ballroom too! There are two...the north ballroom is bigger and holds 400 people and the south ballroom is smaller and holds 250 people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards