New York-New York City
Options

Day of Coordinator?

Does anyone have any reccomendations for a day of coordinator in the NYC area at a reasonable rate?
Thanks!

Re: Day of Coordinator?

• Options
    Check Event Remembered, they have been highly regarded here and I believe they have various packages available. Good luck:
  • Options

My coordinator is Caitlin Russotti.  I just booked with her.  i loved meeting her. So far she has been really helpful. Her prices were much more reasonable than other people that I had met.

HTH!

• Options
    Thanks! I did reach out to contact her but she is around $1600 for the day. Not in our budget. Does anyone know of someone $1,000 or under?
  • Options
    Maybe you can try to negotiate with her.  My friend used her and got her to negotiate a little bit.
  • Options
    I used Sara Kate Events and Katie was amazing!!  Super easy to work with and she did a great job on the day of (and we had a few crazy things happen) and she took care of everything!  I highly recommend her!!  Her website is: www.sarakateevents.com

HTH!
    Courtney
  • Options
    I am using cheeky glam events. They are based in Long Islandmand are coming to my SI wedding. I am in love with these girls!
    227 Invited image
    136 Ready to party image
    91 Won't be attending image
  • Options
    ElitebEvents does it for 600 and it includes 2 people for that price
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards