New York
Options

Im snippy!

Yup, got my first "hate" message. That PeggySue chick wih no date, no FI, who came on here swingin about CarolBurnett. She said I was being snippy.

Appaaaarently she didnt like that I told her she had no place to start throwin insults as someone who just created a page and such. She said she wanted an apology.

I say "Haaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha. Good luck"

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Im snippy!

• Options
    sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Facebook Like!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    rsfan23rsfan23 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL! at the message she sent you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tell her you're "sorry" she felt the need to send you that message.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I told her I wanted an apology for the way she just showed up outta no where and started bashing on people, regardless of who they were.

Laughing

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • Options
    MCTD31MCTD31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A little kindness goes a long way, you might find that it will make your life a little Fuller. That person you "snip" at may end up knowing you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Awww thanks Mom! I didnt know you were on here handing out advice!

Truth is, if I did know this person either A) theyre a friend of mine and I wouldnt have changed a thing I said and they would know better than to demand an apology from me, or B) they arent a friend so I could really give a sh!t.

I know a few of the girls on here...1 of which Ive known d@mn near my whole life...and Im pretty sure they all know I'd call them out on their chit if I felt the need.

Again, I appreciate the words of wisdom...but Ill keep doin me and you keep doin you. Sound good?

• Options
    edited December 2011

MCTD, I dont know if you realize this or not...but none of my info is private. Because Im not putting on an act. This is me, take it or walk away.

Afraid to show your own face?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards