New Jersey - South
Options

Paper source in South Jersey

Hey all... Happy Holidays!

I was wondering if any of you knew of a paper supplier in South Jersey that sells retail.  I am looking to make my invitations etc... but am just overwhelmed having to order samples online. 

Anyone have any tips?

thanks!
Sara

Re: Paper source in South Jersey

• Options
    sbf2sbf2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered mine online from anchorpaper...Tom will send you samples of whatever you need to get a better idea. Other than that, Michaels is really expensive for bulk paper comparatively to online. There is an actual store called Paper Source, the only one I've ever seen is in DC though.

Btw...love that we have the same name...ever been to Sarabeth's Kitchen in NYC?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey there!
    I have heard of it but never been there... actually used to live in manhattan too!

Thanks for your help!  I'm going to look at anchor paper now.

Sara
  • Options
    larmoserlarmoser member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    there is a store called xpedx in cherry hill. it is on springdale. they have a pretty good selection and the people are really helpful. they don't have the best hours tho.
    Photobucket

Lauren & Dave
    wedding website
    Photobucket
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My husband and I searched long and hard for paper that matched our invitations because we did everything but the invitations ourselves.  There is a store called XPEDX on Springdale Road in Cherry Hill (kind of near JDR Shoe Warehouse).  They are wonderful!  It is like a giant paper warehouse and they sell paper by the ream at awesome prices!  Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards