Pre-wedding Parties

Ideas for Fun Things to Bring to Bach Party

My bachelorette party is coming up, it's being hosted by my MOH and the rest of the girls will probably chip in. We're doing a girls weekend to a local island to just relax and go to the bars and winery. I know it's not required of me to give gifts or favors, but I want to do something for the girls as a thank you for coming and just for fun. 

I'm trying to think of good ideas of fun things I could bring for each girl. A friend brought goodie bags for each guest for another party we did last summer. I like that idea but I don't think I want to repeat it. Maybe I could do bags but with different stuff. Then I was thinking something they could wear for the weekend but I'm not sure what my MOH has planned for any attire or accessories. Anyone have any good ideas? Thanks!!

Re: Ideas for Fun Things to Bring to Bach Party

• edited December 2011
    You could do little "beauty bags" with travel size things from Sephora or a local salon (Aveda also has great products in the mini size!). If you're going to be drinking that you could buy mini bottles of alcohol or ingredients to their favorite drink with a fun glass for it, or a hangover kit ;)

I think it's really nice that you are thinking of doing that for them, but don't forget it's their weekend to honor you! Have fun!
  • edited December 2011
    Literally on the site for the first time in awhile looking for answers to the exact same question! :)

Previous person's answer is great -- my bach party is this weekend and I want to do something cute and fun for the girls, because I think it's so awesome that they're taking the time to plan my shower/bach party and what not.

Maybe a "day after kit" -- a little kit with the things a girl needs to get back to normal after a crazy night out -- mini beauty supplies, tylenol, etc. :)

I'm thinking I might do a mini gift bag like she suggested -- and also a note or a picture of me and the guest, with a funny memory.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards