Indiana
Options

Rustic Wedding Reception

My fiance and I are getting married during the fall and are wanting a very simple, rustic, yet elegant wedding and reception.  We are getting married in Terre Haute and are hoping to find a large barn or similar rustic location for our reception...I am having a very hard time locating any...

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

Re: Rustic Wedding Reception

• Options
    hakeefer1hakeefer1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel your pain! We're in the Haute as well and ALL I WANTED WAS A BARN FOR OUR RECEPTION! The closest barn we could find is in Lafayette...it's a drive but it's really nice, simple, and cheap! Wea Creek Orchard.  Also, prob not what your looking for, but Stables Steakhouse has an upstairs room that's kind of rustic.  Good luck!
  • Options
    We are getting married in Bridgeton, IN and the barn on site is where we are having our reception. It's the 1878 barn at a very good price! Here is the site: http://www.bridgeton1878house.com/ Good luck!
  • Options
    there is a place called sycamore farm that has a barn and does exactly what you are looking for and is in Terre Haute.  It's pretty affordable as well and you can bring in an outside caterer and bar if you need to.  need any other suggestions on things dj, decor, cake...etc???In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_rustic-wedding-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:97Discussion:c04aeba4-32b6-4d6e-a30c-5405418396a6Post:a0c56ccd-5a0f-49e2-a683-6553b9b2c9a9">Rustic Wedding Reception</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance and I are getting married during the fall and are wanting a very simple, rustic, yet elegant wedding and reception.  We are getting married in Terre Haute and are hoping to find a large barn or similar rustic location for our reception...I am having a very hard time locating any... Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!
    Posted by jadamic[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards