October 2012 Weddings
Options

Finally!!! (sorry, kinda long)

We are married (October 13) and got back from our HM just in time to greet hurricane Sandy. Sorry it's taken me awhile to get back on. It's been crazy since we got back between Sandy, H starting his new job and me getting back into my normal schedule.

Everything was perfect. They were calling for rain, but it held off just long enough for the ceremony and pictures. The overcast was great for the pics. The food was awesome....both dinner and the cake. We heard the guests raving all night and even had one of the staff members ask where I got the cake from (her daughter's getting married in a few months and need a baker) Laughing

We also felt like mini celebrities because we actually were asked by several ppl  to take pics with us...or they were just taking them like paparazzi when we were at the Falls. Mike our photographer even took pics of the bystanders.

The HM was great only a couple of showers for like 30 minutes, but otherwise it was sunny. We went to Puerto Morales, Mexico (just south of Cancun). We snorkeled a couple of times. Once in the Gulf, where we saw a lobster, sting ray, several fish and even an octopus (which I was able to hold...kinda felt funny too). The other snorkel trip was into the cave system. You could see 30+ feet down into the cave and we did see a couple types of fish that just like to swim next to you. The resort also had a nest of sea turtles that hatched whil we were there and I got to hold one Smile We also visited the ruins in Tulum, which were pretty cool to see. It was hot, but there is a beach so you can dip into the blue waters.

In case anyone wants to look, here's the site for the pro pics http://www.americanweddinggroup.com/gallery.asp

And here's my FB if you want to see pics from the HM.  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.481607181862847.103812.100000407081643&type=3
Photobucket

Re: Finally!!! (sorry, kinda long)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards