Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

PHOTOGRAPHY SHOPPE ON HIGHLAND

Whatever you do, do not use this company!!  If you already have them booked, cancel immediately - it is worth it to lose your deposit and get another photographer!!  They have been trouble for the past 1 1/2 years that I have been dealing with them.  I should have listened to my mom and cancelled before my wedding.  Instead, its been almost 3 months and I still do not have any wedding pictures - even though the owner of the company emailed me and said we would have it within 4 weeks of our wedding.  Good thing I have that email from him to prove it when I take them to court - our attorney is already working on the case.  I just can't believe that I'm having to go through all of this for my wedding pictures. 

Please, please listen to me and go anywhere but here for your wedding pics!!! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PHOTOGRAPHY SHOPPE ON HIGHLAND

• Options
    sonnierfayesonnierfaye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I completely agree! I used them despite all the warnings and have received nothing but terrible customer service the entire time! I have been lucky enough to receive all of my pictures and am now just waiting on my photo album, which they said would take 4 months so I should be receiving them soon.

On the plus side, the photographer (Bradley King) that we used was incredible and took amazing pictures and plenty of them and the package for the price is good - but unless you stay on top of them (and I mean I called them every day numerous times a day because it was THAT difficult to get in touch with them) they wont send you the photos you pay for. I definitely would recommend staying away from this company - good luck on your lawsuit hwilli8!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards