Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Edible Favors? Vendors?

Did anyone do (or is anyone planning to do) any type of edible favors?  Chocolates, cookies, etc.  If so, where did you order from?  Freed's is doing our cake and I inquired about some cookies with our monogram, but wanted to see if I could find something even more cost effective :)

Thanks for any help!

Re: Edible Favors? Vendors?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was considering doing gourmet  popcorn! I did not find this place until to late but here is a link! If I had time I would have not done the shot glasses and spent the money on this...

http://www.popcornopolis.com/
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing fortune cookies! www.fancyfortunecookies.com We are getting them in our color (red/strawberry flavored) and dipped in chocolate. You can also create your own personalized messages inside!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm going to do edible favors. I was looking at See's chocolates or maybe chocolate & caramel covered pretzels from an Etsy vendor. Haven't seen anything that I would keep so I think that's the best option!

• Options
    cinegradcinegrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing some homemade favors plus the fortune cookies (like Kmills) and also some heart favors from Susan's Chocolate Wonders (http://www.susanschocolatewonders.com/).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did personalized M&M favours.  You can order them already packaged in cute little favour boxes and have them delivered right to your venue.  Super easy!!  Check online for coupons.  We found one for free shipping.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to M&M World on Las Vegas Blvd. and got a couple of 2lb. bags of M&Ms in our colors (dark green and ivory).  With some inexpensive glass jars from Party City, we had really neat favors.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_edible-favors-vendors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:707dfb20-76e0-4112-93e4-43d6927ebddaPost:005c713f-fb81-4f7a-b053-750b8eb23abe">Re: Edible Favors? Vendors?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We went to M&M World on Las Vegas Blvd. and got a couple of 2lb. bags of M&Ms in our colors (dark green and ivory).  With some inexpensive glass jars from Party City, we had really neat favors.
    Posted by impslave[/QUOTE]

We're thinking of doing this! The personalized ones are nice, but out of the budget. Just wedding colors sound like a good alternative :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing giant oatmeal and chocolate cookies from Great Harvest Bread Co., so good, then wrapping in cellophane with a ribbon and a tag.  We are also doing chocolate and caramel pretzels, the knot kind, again wrapped in cellophane with a tag that says "Jared and Sara tied the knot", maybe the date.  Will be getting these from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.  The lady I talked to was super nice, and I can get you the info if you want.  Need to follow up with her but she quoted me about $1 ea. and the giant cookies from Great Harvest come out to about a dollar each too.
  • Options
    GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_edible-favors-vendors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:707dfb20-76e0-4112-93e4-43d6927ebddaPost:88b21b02-5bd4-4af8-871d-91ed7f1181cc">Re: Edible Favors? Vendors?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are doing fortune cookies! <a href="http://www.fancyfortunecookies.com" rel="nofollow">www.fancyfortunecookies.com</a> We are getting them in our color (red/strawberry flavored) and dipped in chocolate. You can also create your own personalized messages inside!
    Posted by Kmills811[/QUOTE]

Fortune cookies! What a great idea! They will go perfectly with our Little Buddha venue... thanks Kmills! I am gonna jump on this bandwagon...
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the ideas!  Keep em coming!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm thinking about Krispy Kreme donuts but I'm still researching that, if that doens't work I was considering chocolate truffles or some type of gourmet marshmallows from Etsy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered favors from the Godiva store inside the Venetian.  We got two different truffles inside a gold box.  It came to roughly $3.50 a favor and they dropped them off at my reception site.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards