Colorado-Denver

Awesome Photographer Suggestion

Hey ladies! As someone who has spent countless hours on photography blogs and websites as well as spoken and met with several photogrpahers, I am very picky and on a budget for a photographer, yet it is one of the most important aspects of our wedding. 

I have recently booked our wedding photographer and I am SO excited! He has an amazing artistic eye and is so easy to work with and truly wants to make your day amazing. He doesn't just document your day, but really captures special moments. His photography is all day, 2 photographers, at a very reasonable price! He is new to Denver and is looking to build his clientel and I would highly recommend him. His photography is Drew W photography. If you do book him, letting him know I referred would be nice :  )

p.s., he did say that January and February are BIG booking months for photographers and he will be raising his prices soon, so I would recommend moving quickly if you are ready. I just know how much weight my photographer holds and since I found someone AMAZING, I wanted to share it with the rest of you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Best of luck!!!!

Re: Awesome Photographer Suggestion

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards