Military Brides
Options

AIT

Hey girls,So my FI will be at AIT during Christmas I was told that the Army has whats called "Christmas Exodus" during the holidays while they are at training is that true? thanks!
Sarah BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AIT

• Options
    edited December 2011
    He is at Fort Knox.. thank you!
  • Options
    kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard that too, so have hope!   I'm a Marine wife to be....so I don't kow for sure. I have a friend who's FI left for boot camp, and she thought that was true.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    rinanmattrinanmatt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Fi will also be at AIT in the Army in Fort Leonard Wood.  He is getting Exodus for two weeks...leaving on 12/19 and has to return on 1/2.  From what my Fi tells me, it is not required that the guys take Exodus, but it is highly encouraged, because if they don't their drill sgt has to stay with them (which they will not be too happy about!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If they are at AIT during Christmas they get Exodus because the school is closed for a little less than two weeks. My fiance has one too =]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks girls I feel a lot better now!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah but if the Soldier takes exodus they get charged for leave and they have to pay for their own tickets home...which is why some opt to stay on base and save their money and leave days
    BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards