Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Photo touch up websites?

Has anyone ever used a website where you upload your pictures and the company retouches them (color correction, air brushing, mark removal, etc.)?  I am look to have some prints of a few wedding pics and would like to have them touched up and don't have a good program or the time to do it myself.  Thanks.

Re: Photo touch up websites?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know of a website or anything but you could easily hire someone to do it for you. I have seen those sorts of services offered on craigslist even. Just be sure to ask for before and after examples and make sure you send a copy of your originals so if things don't work out then they wouldn't have ruined your wedding pictures.
  • Options
    atomicphotoatomicphoto member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, you need to make sure you are legally allowed to alter the images. A lot of professional photographers have it stated in their contract that you are not allowed to alter their original work. This could get you in a lot of very expensive legal trouble. 

Your best bet is to hire your photographer to edit these specific images for you. This will also work out better since the photographer should have the "Camera Raw" files and these will contain far more digital information and yield a higher quality edit than the jpg files you likely have. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you can also hire someone even if it's not online cause it will be more easier. but if you really want online, you can a photography website then check if they also offer those kinds of service
  • Options

Found this on Offbeatbride.com. I think I will use them.

FIXsuckyPIX.com

Just a fool in love! 4/1/2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards