Florida-North Florida
Options

*Navy*

I got back Saturday from my cruise on the Carnival Dream and I just thought I would let you know how it was. It was amazing. The shows are awesome. Dancing in the Streets was great but the Motown R&B show was even better. The food was great just like the other Carnival cruises I have been on. I don't remember where you said your ports were but if you port in St Thomas try to get over to St John. We took a taxi and a ferry. It was absolutely beautiful. We went to a beach called Trunk Bay. The assistant cruise director is hilarious. All in all we had a great time. It was probably the best cruise that we have been on so far. I hope you enjoy your trip.  Don't forget the sunscreen.

Re: *Navy*

• Options
    pag4989pag4989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe Navy has already left but thank you so much for leaving this review! We are leaving on our Cruise Sunday and one of our ports is St. Thomas and I have been on the fence about going to St. John. I think we are deff going to go now. Was it pretty simple to get a taxi/ferry and how much did it cost?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It was $10 pp to the ferry. The ferry was $6 pp each way and another taxi to the beach from the ferry was $6 pp. They said that there was a beach that was walking distance but we decided to take the taxi. Once you get off the ferry at St John there is a little information booth. The guy there was super helpful and didn't expect money for helping us. It was nice.
  • Options
    pag4989pag4989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!
  • Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're back and had a fantastic time!  I loved Todd.  He was the best cruise director I've ever sailed with.  I highly recommend the Dream to anyone.

I'm going to start putting up reviews on my blog on Monday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards